Regional Senior Recruiter at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation – Guided by the belief that every life has equal value, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation works to help all people lead healthy, productive lives. In developing countries, it focuses on improving people’s health and giving them the chance to lift themselves out of hunger and extreme poverty. In the United States, it seeks to ensure that all people- especially those with the fewest resources – have access to the opportunities they need to succeed in school and life. Based in Seattle, the foundation is led by CEO Sue Desmond-Hellmann and co-chair William H. Gates Sr., under the direction of Bill and Melinda Gates and Warren Buffett.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Senior Recruiter
Job Requisition ID: B018662
Job type: Full-time
- As a Regional Senior Recruiter, you will be responsible for managing recruitments for Asia and Africa and providing back-up support for Europe.
- You should be comfortable with leading 10-20 roles with responsibilities ranging from job posting, resume screening, initial screens, interviews, and offer management across multiple teams and divisions.
- You have a good understanding of the importance of building rapport with candidates and managers alike.
- You have experience in sourcing and hiring technical talent within IT, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Pharma, Biotech, Policy and Advocacy, Digital, and/or Communications. Additionally, you can support hiring in business operations roles such as Finance, Legal, or HR. You might also be working in a search firm.
- This position reports to the New Delhi-based Senior Manager – Africa, Asia & EMEEA.
What You'll Do
- Engage with key leaders and Talent Acquisition partners to understand the needs of the organization and hiring profiles to create and implement both short and long-term recruiting strategies to attract and hire top talent.
- Conduct market research to understand where external talent pools exist and work collaboratively with internal customers to explore initiatives to tap into those talent pools.
- Create and nurture relationships with alumni associations, professional associations, diversity organizations, individuals, and community organizations.
- Prepare and conduct kick-off strategies and recurring meetings with hiring managers.
- Assist with the creation of job descriptions and job postings.
- Manage applicants’ information and update status on applicant tracking software system.
- Build relationships with HR partners and business leaders.
- Act as a trusted business partner and consultant to hiring managers, using knowledge/expertise to provide input on the labor market and candidates.
- Create effective and innovative recruiting strategies to attract and source diverse candidates for open roles and pipelining.
- Lead hiring process from research, sourcing to interviews and offer.
- Develop talent pool through creative sourcing techniques including referral generation, networking, and direct sourcing.
- Complete candidate assessments and recommend slate for hiring manager phone screens and interviews.
- Track and develop analytics throughout the complete recruiting lifecycle to evaluate and use data for the identification of trends and the adjustment of strategies/activities to improve results.
- Bachelor's degree preferred with a minimum of 5 years of work experience in TA, HR, or another related field/role.
- Experience conducting global searches in a fast-paced, dynamic, matrixed environment preferred.
- Experience with Workday or other ATS (Applicant Tracking System) preferred.
- Demonstrated success in recruiting for a variety of roles, from early in career through senior leadership.
- Additional knowledge and experience in recruiting operations, talent sourcing, and/or human resources preferred.
- Ability to work with flexibility, efficiency, enthusiasm, and diplomacy.
- Ability to navigate complex relationships and effectively manage senior stakeholders.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented, highly demanding environment.
- Ability to travel 20% of the time.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Regional Senior Recruiter at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.