Regional IT Support Officer at Polaris Bank Limited
Polaris Bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public. The bank commenced services on the same day, having purchased the assets and assumed certain liabilities of the defunct Skye Bank.With a footprint of over 350 branches across the country, Polaris Bank prides itself in delivering exceptional customer experience, leveraging best in class/state of the art Information Communication Technology (ICT). By focusing on ICT solutions across multiple service delivery channels (mobile banking, ATMs, POS and online platforms) Polaris Bank maintains a pivotal role in the Nigerian banking industry, providing customers with simple, convenient and secured banking services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional IT Support Officer
Location: Lagos and South-East
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Information Technology
Who are we looking for:
- We are currently sourcing for candidates to be recruited as Regional IT Support Officer.
- The ideal candidate will be in charge of providing adequate first level support to users of computers, peripherals, networks and office automation systems.
- Provide general first level assistance to users on desktop applications and organizing events outside the branch premises etc.
- Coordinate setup of hardware and system peripherals newly deployed or replacement of faulty ones
- Champion rollout of IT projects involving solution upgrade and deployment on end-user work tools at remote branches and business locations.
- Periodic visit to branches to ensure all I.T installations conforms with the bank’s standard and policy.
- Documentation of problems and known Errors and management of the Known Error Database (KEDB)
- Prepares and maintains operational procedures for the regional support team.
- Supervise troubleshooting of transaction consoles or interfaces for 3rd party operators e.g Western Union pinpad, MoneyGram etc.
- Supervise onsite support in resolving Local Area Network (LAN) and UPS issues for onsite and offsite ATMs.
- Supervise infrastructure/telecoms vendors on periodic maintenance of specialized equipment such as mast, towers, UPS, inverters, etc
Preferred Skills and Experience / Requirements
- Qualification: BA / BSc / HND, MBA / MSc / MA
- Operating system installation and repairs
- Basic network cabling and maintenance skill
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Qualification in Science / Technology related disciplines.
- 2 years relevant IT/industry experience
- System/hardware peripherals setup and troubleshooting
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Regional IT Support Officer at Polaris Bank Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.