Recruitment Manager at SIFAX Group
SIFAX Group is a group of companies with investment in Maritime, Aviation, Oil & Gas, Haulage & Logistics, Financial Services and Hospitality. The company has built a reputation of excellent service delivery anchored on the foundation of competent workforce, world-class services, consumer-centric philosophy, tailor-made business solutions and modern equipment deployment. Our consumer-centric philosophy compels us to put the customers and their best interest at the centre of our operations. We constantly review our processes and innovate in order to meet the dynamic and unique need of each customer.
From port terminal operations to freight handling, haulage and logistics, warehousing, related logistics intermediary services, and other non- logistics services like hospitality and oil & gas, SIFAX Group has developed the capacity to satisfy different categories of customers. Every time we handle any business for our customers, DELIVERING BEST VALUE is our ultimate goal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Manager
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Recruitment Manager is responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment cycle for the organization, developing talent pipelines and formulating the recruitment strategy of the organization.
- Recruitment Policy and Tools: Participate in the definition, Implementation and updating of the company's recruitment policy.
- Ensure correct interpretation and implementation of the recruitment policy at each level of the organisation together with the Head HR.
- Design recruitment tools and processes with the aim of ensuring a consistent approach within the business Unit, facilitating and improving quality of recruitment.
- Need Anaylsis: Anticipate resources needs, review and propose guidance and guidelines for recruitment.
- Develop internal network with line managers in order to be aware of their needs and to facilitate the recruitment process.
- Create an internal source of external candidatures using LinkedIn and share this information within the HR community.
- Challenge managers to understand and qualify their needs and to involve them in the recruiting process.
- Provide advice and expertise in order to help them to better define the candidate’s profile and propose it to the managers in order to challenge them and get their feedback.
- Recruitment: Assess the various recruiting sources and select the most appropriate ones(recruiting websites, press announces, head hunters, recruiting cabinets)giving priority to internal sources.
- Take actions in order to improve) recruitment quality and to better answer short- and long-term resources needs.
- External and Internal Communication: Communicate career opportunities and job offers to company’s employees.
- Interface with clients for outsourcing functions
- Ensure consistency between the communication made before, during and after the recruitment process regarding Reward elements(compensation, benefits, work environment and career development).
- Propose selected sources and organize the recruiting process together with the manager and third parties involved ,preparing the briefing for the interviews,
- Analyze candidature and select candidates whose profile does not only best fit the requirements but also may be developed in the group in the mid-term.
- Prepare and shortlists of candidates, guaranteeing and question the manager on the result.
- Recruitment Efficiency / Performance Measurement: Define KPI for the recruitment activity and regular follow results(e.g number of recruitments finalized, quality of recruitment ,recruitment duration ,career evolution of High Potentials, turnover, feedback from new employees, level of satisfaction of internal clients.)
- A minimum of HND / Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Economics, Industrial Relations, or other Social Science related courses. Membership of HR Professional bodies, such as CIPMN,CIPD, other relevant HR certification
- Proactive, Self-motivated, Discipline, Assertive, Analytical, Very Energetic with good team leadership skills(must be a team player), High level of drive, Result oriented and good communication skills.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in related position using computerized HR Information system.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound commercial understanding
- IT skills
- Knowledge of Nigerian employment legislation
- An interest in people career development
- Tact and the ability to deal with difficult situation.
- The ability to work on own initiative
- Outstanding organization skills
- The ability to work under pressure
N300,000 – N400,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Recruitment Manager at SIFAX Group
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.