Recruitment Manager at CIG Motors Company Limited
CIG Group is a parent company to the three subsidiary firm CIG Motors, E-Homes and Lontor. Itis an enterprise strategically positioned to bridge the economical gap between Africa and China. It has been at the forefront of bringing some of top brands in China to Africa, to expedite rapid growth in Africa’s burgeoning economy. Choice International Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We are a company with diversified pool of talents that continuously make CIG Group a dynamic and competitive industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
What You Shoukd Know
- Supports in the implementation of the recruitment strategy, policies, processes, plans and campaigns to facilitate effective recruitment processes.
- Assist in the planning of manpower requirements by developing a Workforce Plan in conjunction with HODs to anticipate current and future workforce demand.
- Ensures timely and accurate sharing of feedback on recruitment/hiring activities with the organization and potential hires.
- Handles all administrative arrangements relating to the recruitment and selection process, including arranging tests and providing suitable arrangements for applicants with special needs.
- Design/ undertake special initiatives like participation at job fairs, preparation of advertising materials for various media, implementation of special recruitment activities and incentives, etc.
- Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Assists in developing and implementing effective recruiting and hiring procedures and practices based on several factors like company performance, market economy, competitor’s performance, etc.
- Ensures the approved organization is used as the basis for staffing/ resourcing activities.
- Ensures recruitment and selection criteria conform to professional and legal standards, recommending revisions as needed.
- Performs regular auditing on recruiting practices to identify inconsistencies and propose solutions / recommendations for quality control.
- Administers recruitment budget and monitors expenditure
- Coordinates any recruitment, intern programs and job fair initiatives
- Responsible for the establishment and maintenance of a recruitment database
- Recruit all entry level positions, maintain database of annual recruits, recruitment costs, etc.
- Supervise the process for the placing of advertisements for all internal and external vacancies
- Perform any other duties as requested by the Head of Unit.
What You Should Have
- First Degree in a Social Science course or other relevant course.
- 3 – 5 years field experience in Human Resources management with at least 5 years in talent acquisition and manpower planning.
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making.
- Managing Resources.
- Business Focus.
- Computer proficiency (MS Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Recruitment Manager at CIG Motors Company Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.