Alert Microfinance bank is a leading financial service provider with core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to MSME, Private and Public Sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recovery Officer
Location: Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Loan officers at Alert Microfinance Bank are responsible for collections of due payments from delinquent customers, recover fully provisioned or written-off credit and rehabilitate other impaired credit.
- Devise customized recovery strategy on a case by case basis, reducing the non-performing loans owed by customers
- Visit delinquent customers for recovery of loans, agree debt recovery plans and follow up as appropriate
- Reviewing documentation (all aspects of contract) to assess liability, identify contract issues and judge recoverability
- Establish repayment schedules, monitoring repayment of debts, and adherence by debtors to installment schedules.
- Minimizing customer response times by issuing reminder notices and customer statements and monitoring collection of debts in a timely manner
- Negotiating with clients on arrangements regarding payments and making recommendations to management to ensure departmental guidelines in relation to installment agreements and the processing of monies received are adhered to
- Contribute to the achievement of team and organizational objectives
- A minimum of BSc/HND in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Economics, Statistics and other related field
- Ability to recover loans in large volumes without default
- Experienced in repayment tracking and loan collection without a day default
- Minimum of 3/5 years cognate experience from a reputable Microfinance Bank.
- Sound Risk Management experience
- Good knowledge of Lagos Island and Mainland
- Enthusiastic and highly focus
- Excellent Human Relations and Inter-personal skills
- Goal oriented.
- Excellent team spirit and communications skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Recovery Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Application Deadline 23rd August, 2021.