Royal Hospital, a National Health Insurance Scheme accredited health care provider and one of the first ever private hospitals located in Enugu, is recruiting qualified candidates for immediate employment in the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist / Front Desk Officer
Responsibilities and Attributes
- Assisting with administrative tasks.
- Receives the guest and answers questions in person by telephone.
- Provide client support services in accurate and timely fashion.
- Maintain high level of professionalism and competence in every client interaction.
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with client contacts.
- Responds to inquiries and refers when necessary to the appropriate official or department.
- Prepares outgoing mail, sorts and distributes incoming mails.
- Utilize effective problem solving and time management skills in client service operations.
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Develop process improvements to enhance service efficiency and effectiveness.
- Make frequent client calls and visits to strengthen client relationships.
- Analyze and resolve service issues promptly.
- Inform management about complex client issues and resolutions.
- Maintain client focused working environment for team.
- Work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
Candidate must possess the following:
- Minimum of OND / HND in any discipline.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in a Secretarial position is an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be proficient in typing.
Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a detailed Resume and three (3) verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
- All applications must be received on or before the deadline
Applications Deadline 21st January, 2022.