Receptionist at United Parcel Service (UPS)
United Parcel Service (UPS) – Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Job ID: R23002760
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employee Type: Permanent
- This position performs general administrative responsibilities including the preparation of reports using various software packages, a compilation of information from various sources, and handling small-scale projects.
- He/She performs general office duties that may include word processing, data entry, auditing documents, answering phones, distributing mail, reserving conference rooms, coordinating meetings and other duties as assigned.
- This position may deal with confidential material on a regular basis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Receptionist at United Parcel Service (UPS)
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.