Sacredion Nigeria Limited integrates IT, Engineering, Surveying, Geospatial and Geoscience technology in delivering exceptional professional services cutting across construction, telecommunication, information technology, real estate and oil & gas industries. The company is managed by progressive minded, energetic individuals, whose primary motive is to service clients with the highest degree of professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner
- Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner, and answer any questions visitors have
- Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
- Take inventory of supplies and restock as needed
- Maintain the general office filing system.
- Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis, including a copy machine and a computer
- Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received
- Minimum of OND
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in an office environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks without guidance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Punctual with strong attendance history.
- Strong phone skills
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and speak English
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th June, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.