J-ARM Food and Medicals Global is a growing food and health industry that covers a series of industrial and medical activities directed at the production, distribution, processing, conversion, preparation, preservation, transportation, certification and packaging of foods and medicals equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Employment Type: Full-time
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Hiring, managing, and developing the junior administrative team.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, Master Degree or OND.
- Must have at least 2 years work experience.
Remunerations and Benefit
- Free accommodation available for selected and qualified candidate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Selected candidates should be ready for relocation based on management’s decision
Application Deadline 28th September, 2021.