Quantity Surveyor at Amazon Energy Limited
Amazon Energy Limited is a leader in the provision of innovative Integrated Energy Services, primarily to the Petroleum sectors. We also have strategic interests in downstream trading and shipping. Whether it is subsea, surface and concept development or decommissioning, our all-round technical expertise and strong partnerships provide energy companies the racetrack to success. Our history of engineering excellence even in the most challenging environments, combined with our approach steeped in deep local knowledge delivers great results for our clients and stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor – Amazon Energy
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role of the Quantity Surveyor is to Cost estimate, cost planning and cost management.
- You will also be responsible for predicting potential risks in the project and taking precautions to mitigate such., while also forecasting the costs of different materials needed for the project.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducting feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labor costs
- Preparing, negotiating and analyzing costs for tenders and contracts
- Coordination of work effort
- Providing advice on cost implications of the client’s requirements and other stakeholders’ decisions
- Providing advice on the contractual documentation to Company.
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Preparation of Bids and Tenders
- Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
- Provide and price bills of quantities, prepare cost analysis, advice on financial implications, advise on the use of areas and provide a measurement of areas.
- Valuing completed work and arranging for payments
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessments, and other documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Management, or similar.
- Construction estimating or finance experience is advantageous.
- Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Great networking abilities.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Sound knowledge of construction.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th February, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Quantity Surveyor at Amazon Energy Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.