Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Officer at Ezion-Geber Energy Limited
Ezion-Geber Energy Limited is a wholly Nigerian company established to deliver industry-leading solutions in the oil and gas sector. Renowned for innovation, technology and engineering ingenuity, the company delivers fully integrated solutions to challenges of any scale or complexity. We have a proven track record that clearly demonstrates exceptional performance on services delivered.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop, implement and improve QHSE management systems, processes and procedures to support business operations in accordance with ISO 9001:2015.
- Communicates information on the QHSE Management System throughout the organization and promotes HSE awareness through various communication channels i.e. TBT, inductions, training, campaigns, flyers, discussions, emails etc. in consultation with all relevant departments.
- Prepare QHSE documentation for clients/projects as per the requirements and in consultation with the BD / Operations team.
- Undertake QHSE inspections internally and with third parties (contractors) as per the approved inspection program of the company. Follows up on the preventive and / or corrective actions identified during the inspections and monitors the timely closing of the actions in coordination with other departments.
- Develops, implements and encourages the behavioural-based safety culture in the organization through safe job observations and top management inspections.
- Perform daily walk-throughs in VESE facilities and / or in VESE clients’ premises to monitor and promote a safe workplace.
- Actively participate in the HSE incident investigations and prepare required reports in consultation with management.
- Act as the VESE representative in all Veolia and regulatory QHSE meetings, committees, CoE’s and seminars.
- Develops, facilitates and reviews QHSE risk assessments for routine and non-routine activities in consultation with the operations team.
- Record QHSE key performance indicators on a monthly basis and issue reports as necessary. Suggest and advise changes to ensure continuous improvement on any additional effective KPIs to be added in the system as part of continual improvement.
- Diligently performs any other reasonable work or related tasks at the request of his/her manager.
- A graduate in relevant field of study or equivalent combination of experience and education in the oil and gas, offshore or marine.
- Minimum of 4 years of general experience within the health, safety and environment field.
- Extensive understanding of quality assurance, health and safety, environmental management and security management for jack up barges, rigs or offshore vessels.
- Must have analytical experience, be accurate with statistics and written reports, well organized and exercise sound judgment in decision making.
- Has in-depth understanding of international standards and procedures and makes appropriate decisions based on this knowledge.
- Manage, implement, verify and enhance the QHSE profile, culture, systems, behaviours and policies of GMS both onshore and offshore within the European Region.
N250,000- N350,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 7th February, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Officer at Ezion-Geber Energy Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.