J-ARM Food and Medicals Global is a growing food and health industry that covers a series of industrial and medical activities directed at the production, distribution, processing, conversion, preparation, preservation, transportation, certification and packaging of foods and medicals equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Supervisor
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Employment Type: Full-time
- Gaining an understanding of the client’s needs and requirements and communicating them and the quality standards to the production teams.
- Devising ways to improve the manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality goods.
- Devising, improving, and reviewing new specifications and procedures for products or processes, and training staff to use them.
- Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards.
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products.
- Keeping accurate documentation and performing statistical analysis.
- Gaining feedback from the clients, attending meetings, submitting reports, and assisting external auditors and inspectors.
- Setting the requirements for raw materials from suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
- Supervising inspectors, technicians, and other staff members and providing guidance.
- Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and with health and safety guidelines.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Business-based programs.
- In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards.
- Strong knowledge of mathematics, data analysis, and statistical methods.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Good technical and IT skills.
- Previous experience in production or manufacturing added advantage.
- Experience in business administration may be advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail, observation, organizational, and leadership skills.
Remunerations and Benefit
- Free accommodation available for selected and qualified candidate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Selected candidates should be ready for relocation based on management’s decision
Application Deadline 28th September, 2021.