Quality Assurance Tester at Studio 14 Limited
Studio 14 Limited is an innovative forward-thinking agency with a passion for all things digital. We are experienced designers, developers and animators and we partner with entrepreneurs to create cutting edge, in-demand apps and games to meet client’s needs. We work with clients from across the globe. 90% of our clients work with us within 12 months because we work with our clients to create authentic, memorable and visually appealing campaigns that make their brand stand out from the crowd.
We have a work culture that gives room for creative minds to thrive. We provide a creative-friendly work environment with paid access to Netflix, Training and Learning platforms as well as multiple team engagement sessions. We provide all staff with opportunities to contribute to our vision and strategy with our open-door-policy as well as allow self-managed work schedules with our remote working policy. At Studio 14, we encourage all employees to imbibe an enterprising spirit by providing technical and financial support to any staff with digital product/design ideas from inception to launch stage. We have our offices in the United Kingdom and in Nigeria servicing clients from across the world. We collaborate daily over Slack, Google meet, Whereby etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Tester
Employment Type: Full time
What Will You Need To Have:
- Formulation and execution of product quality testing processes/ strategies.
- Interactions with third party and proposed clients.
- A flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and come up with solutions to meet project needs.
- Tenacity and drive to ensure diligence with QA standards.
- The ability to multitask and prioritize your workload
- Project management and organizational skills
- The ability to motivate yourself and set your own goals
What You Will Bring Along:
- 3 year + experience with IT Support role or equivalent.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Diligent and meticulous
- High regard for safety standards and quality control
- Experience around App testing will be an advantage
- Ability to think creatively and able to proactively spot issues before they escalate
- An effective Team player and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Experience Troubleshooting Windows computers, Mac OS an advantage
- 2 years professional experience testing enterprise or consumer software products.
- User support experience is desirable
- Strong experience in managing automation test projects
- Technical experience with scripting languages and HTML is an added advantage.
- Keen attention to detail
N300,000 – N350,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Quality Assurance Tester at Studio 14 Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.