Paelon Memorial Hospital is a multi-specialist boutique hospital established in April 2010. We are located at 1221 Ahmadu Bello Way in the high-brow neighbourhood of Victoria Island, Lagos, and have a branch at 9, Ajao Street in Ikeja. The hospital was set up in memory of PAtricia ELozie ONyia – PAELON, the 3rd and last child of the current Managing Director & Founding Partner, Dr. Ngozi Onyia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
- Promote a culture towards continuous quality improvement and patient safety amongst staff of the hospital
- Provide leadership and support to the QI Team in the identification, design and development of service delivery indicators and outcome measures to evaluate effectiveness of applied evidence-based standards
- In collaboration with the Medical Director, coordinate tracking and reporting of clinical outcomes, and follow-up of corrective action plans
- Ensure departmental compliance with QI standards for existing accreditation level
- Preparation and distribution of QI reports and statistics
- Participate in staff and management meetings as they relate to QI activities
- Provide in-service training to staff in the area of continuous quality improvement.
- Lead clinical and documentation audits and preparation and appropriate distribution of reports
- Monitor, and present on internal quality measures and initiatives during staff meeting
- Lead the QI team on scheduled internal health care accreditation standard assessment meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Public Health, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Medical Laboratory Science, Pharmacy;
- At least 2 years’ experience in quality assurance field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 19th June, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.