Sujimoto Construction Limited is a luxury real estate and construction company with a vision to dominate Nigeria’s real estate industry. The firm covers all areas of construction, including the pre and post phases. Our major expertise is in luxury real estate development. We have also expanded our operations into facility management and direct construction, catering to the discerning real estate investor who wishes to be associated only with bespoke and iconic structures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The candidate that will succeed in this position will monitor and inspect construction activities and advise the client on quality control and quality assurance issues, such as non-compliance with standards, or potential problems (e.g., technical) that could affect schedule, scope, cost, or safety.
- Perform all daily inspection and test of the scope and character necessary to achieve the quality of construction required in the drawings and specifications for all works under the contract performed ON or OFF site. (On and Offsite meaning you can also check the work during fabrication of steel structure for example. The inspection would be made in the manufacturing plant of the steel structure, which is called Offsite inspection.
- Carry out inspection and check for all quality-related procedures in the site and ensures activity at the site are as per approved method statement and inspection test plan.
- Responsible for the quality and workmanship of every activity, thorough knowledge of all phases of engineering construction relating to Civil, Architectural, and Structural discipline interfacing the multidisciplinary operations.
- Develop a method statement for the activity including risk assessment and job safety environmental analysis and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project.
- Carry out Internal Audit at the site as scheduled in the Project Quality Plan, PQP
- Liaise the Technical Engineer for submission of material submittals to the Consultant.
- Coordinate with the consultant’s representative and Site In-charge for inspection and meeting about quality problems including the closure of the Non-Compliance Report.
- Report to the QA/QC Manager, control, and monitor all activities related to the Quality Management System, QMS.
- Taking care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered, and other QA/QC documents.
- Responsible for the closure of Non-conformance, Nonconformance Report, NCR, and Site Instruction, SI.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or other relevant degree with commensurate professional experience
- Skilled in identifying local construction technologies and construction material sources
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Minimum of 4 years of professional quality control / quality assurance experience in the construction sector
- Demonstrated high level organizational, construction and inspection
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Quality” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st May, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.