Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Idmibok International is a 360° systems diagnostic and correction company. We offer holistic, pragmatic, and robust systems appraisals, to intervening in a targeted yet comprehensive manner to address critical organizational, business and development related issues. By collaborating with global and local development and private entities – such as governments, bilateral and multilateral donors, non-governmental organizations and the private sector, we draw on breadth and wealth of experience in diverse environments or ecosystems,globally and across Africa, including in South Sudan, and extensively in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Assistant
Employment Type: Contract
- The Quality Assurance Assistant will be responsible for overseeing the quality of project implementation in their designated state and LGAs.
- S/He will assure, determine, negotiate and agree on in-country quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- This position will be based in Rivers state.
- Ensure that LGA teams are constituted completely and correctly and that there are no ghost workers.
- Work with the backstops to close existing linkage gaps and present progress reportsroutinely.
- Ensure quality control around HIV testing processes followed by LGA testers.
- Ensure proper utilization of risk stratification tools in order to improve yield across different LGAs.
- Coordinate and monitor different teams throughout the different stages of implementation.
- Ensure LGA teams manage clients and client information ethically.
- Ensure that data falsification of any form is prevented.
- Work with the State M&E team to ensure that there is complete documentation including source documents, HTS registers, NMRS uploads, line lists, client intake forms etc.
- Ensure LGA backstops’ community-related tasks are completed and reviewed within a predefined scope.
- Make suggestions for improving the project.
- Work together with all teams to ensure work is done in accordance with project and client requirements and quality standards.
- Review valid estimates for resource requirements submitted by LGA backstops.
- Any additional duties that may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Social Sciences, or relevant fields.
- 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Good verbal and written communications skills and ability to draft and deliver timely quality evaluation reports.
- Knowledge of website applications, Microsoft Office, as well as data analysis software (e.g. STATA, SPSS, EPI INFO, etc.).
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Fluency in English required.
- Willingness to travel and work a minimum of 4 to 8 weeks per year.
- Experienced at all-inclusive HIV testing services with focus on index case testing (ICT) and targeted PITC, PMTCT, with a mix of both community and facility strategies.
- Knowledge of the local communities, cultures, and geography of the State.
- Expertise in qualitative and quantitative research and evaluation methodologies.
- Knowledge of company’s main clients and its operations.
- Knowledge of current health development, M&E, GIS, organizational learning, and impact evaluation assessment trends, debates, methodologies, and resources desirable.
- Demonstrates versatility and integrity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Quality Assurance Assistant” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 10th February, 2022.