Qualified Trainee at RoseWater Partners
RoseWater Partners, an independent firm, in association with Moore Stephens International Limited is one of Nigeria’s indigenous Advisory firms. Founded over a Century ago, the Moore Stephens International network has grown to be one of the largest international accounting and consulting groups worldwide. The network is administered from its headquarters in London and is run by more than 2,600 partners and 27,000 staff. It operates from 667 offices of member and correspondent firms in 105 countries throughout the world, which in 2013 had a combined fee income of $2 682 billion.
As part of our growth strategy, we urgently require professionals to join our award-winning team in the position below:
Job Title: Qualified Trainee
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Participation in the completion of assurance and accounting work.
- Collaborate to plan engagement objectives and an audit strategy that complies with professional standards and appropriately addresses risk.
- Collaborate with the client engagement team prior to the commencement of client work to discuss roles and responsibilities, risk areas, materiality, and deadlines.
- Leverage the team appropriately to ensure proper documentation is prepared for the client and procedures relating to the file are followed accordingly.
- Detailed conduct of assurance and non-assurance engagements to ensure professional standards are met.
Qualifications / Required Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field; ICAN, ACCA strongly preferred.
- 5 years work experience.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- Proficiency and experience with Microsoft office.
Competences & Skills:
- Analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Team spirit
- Presentation & report writing
- Customer Service Orientation
- People management and development skills.
- Project management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter, Resume and Copies of Credentials to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th February, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Qualified Trainee at RoseWater Partners
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.