Python Web (Django) Developer at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Python Web (Django) Developer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for a long-term Python Web Developer with experience using Django (most preferred) and Flask frameworks while working with little or no supervision.
- The Python Developer will design and ship elegant python codes with the foresight to avoid performance, scalability, usability, maintainability, availability, and testability issues.
- Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, and robust application programming interfaces (APIs) to be consumed by the client-side.
- A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
Qualification and Skills
- Must have a Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or any related subject.
- Candidates should have a minimum of one year of experience.
- Ability to work effectively with great attention to detail & highly organized.
- A detailed CV that contains links to previous/current projects, Social media & Github accounts, and current communities of your membership. Applicants without these may not be considered.
- Django (preferred), Pyramid, or Flask frameworks.
- An ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Must reside in Abuja.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 23rd January, 2023.
- This is a fully onsite position, not currently available for remote or hybrid.
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Python Web (Django) Developer at eHealth4everyone
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.