Public Relations Manager at BUA Foods Plc
BUA Foods is a leading Food and Fast-moving consumer goods (“FMCG”) business which processes, manufactures, and distributes food produce as well as packaged food. Our business operations comprise of five divisions, including Sugar, Flour, Pasta, Rice, and Edible Oils.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relations Manager
Location: Lagos (BUA Foods Plc HQ)
Industry: FMCG (Manufacturing)
Reporting To: Director – Brands, Marketing & Corporate Communications
- Responsible for creating, maintaining, and protecting BUA Foods’ reputation while enhancing its prestige by presenting a favorable brand image.
- Additionally, must proactively implement the full spectrum of Public Relations tactics including pitching to news media, coordinating news conferences, arranging editorial boards, coordinating special events, preparing collateral materials, and managing internal communications.
- Design and implement strategic communication plans for the organization alongside it’s products while ensuring clear communication of value propositions.
- Write and review press releases, corporate statements, speeches, features and briefs for publication on BUA Foods website and other channels.
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with media firms, agencies and ensure maximum publicity for the Masterbrand and product brands.
- Effective reputation and crisis management.
- Ensure the regular and timely production and distribution of BUA Foods’ newsletters, annual reports and other corporate publications related to the organization or its various product brands.
- Coordinate press activities.
- Manage the production of corporate materials used in stakeholder engagement.
- Manage internal and external communications of the organization ensuring that the message is consistent and engaging. Tailor messages to increase awareness and to maximize the potential of various channels.
- Coordinate and manage the company’s website- ensuring up-to-date content that effectively projects the organization even through the Blog.
- Coordinate the creation of multimedia productions for the organization including commercials, short documentaries, audio messages and videos in various formats.
- Coordinate and supervise the creation of content on social media to drive publicity for BUA Foods’ brands and events (e.g. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, blog etc),
- Perform ad hoc or special audit assignments, and investigations as instructed by the Board/Executive Management of BUA Foods and the Group Head of Internal Audit
Key Performance Indicators
- Improving the brand’s share of voice, awareness, sentiments, social engagement, and domain authority in a cost-effective manner.
- Adherence to the turnaround time for deliverables.
- Media mentions.
- Maintain and forge relationships with media/key influencers.
Qualifications / Experience
- First Degree – B.Sc or HND in a relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience.
- Relevant professional qualifications are an added advantage.
- Critical thinking and an ability to understand and craft messages for diverse targeted audience groups.
- Solid knowledge of social media platforms.
- Strong Organizational/Planning Skills.
- Strong Presentation Skills.
- Excellent writing and editing skills with the ability to write compelling stories.
- Strong analytical, driven, efficient, innovative, proactive, and problem-solving skills.
- Very good public speaking skills and facilitation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 2nd May, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Public Relations Manager at BUA Foods Plc
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.