VDT is a licensed Private Network service provider specializing in the provision of Enterprise Wide Area Network (WAN) and Metropolitan Area Network (MAN) link connectivity using Fiber Optic and Wireless Communication infrastructure and access networks.
We are a leading Broadband communication service provider to corporate organizations with leased Fiber Optic trunks to the thirty-six (36) states in Nigeria and the FCT, with 145 Points-Of-Presence (POP) and counting with localised technical support staffers.
These network trunks are interconnected with our IP-MPLS technology core at each city to provide today’s largest IP-MPLS network in Nigeria, with the Enterprise edge metro wireless distribution access network offering to numerous Customers. We have been offering this robust service and the Enterprise MPLS/VPN platform provisioning technology to our customers (including other Communication service providers) since year 2001 across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Access Venue (PAV) Manager
Locations: Akure – Ondo, Otukpo – Benue, Ilesha – Osun, Saki – Oyo, Effon-Alaye – Ekiti, Keffi – Nasarawa, Offa- Kwara and Kabba – Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities are not limited to the following:
- This is a Business Development and Sales Role
- Coordinate all the activities of our Regional Public Access Venue locations by ensuring direct supervision of all the site activities and the PAV administrators
- Drive the approved PAV sales and revenue target
- Manage the PAV team and the technology used to deliver services
- Evaluate the technology used to deliver services and make necessary recommendations to improve them.
- Drive sales of other VDT services e.g. Enterprise, SME and Retail in all the regions.
- Management of the end to end security of all PAV equipment and assets
- Promptly raise invoice, claims, Imprest and all operational costs for line manager approval for payment
- Travel and site visitation to all PAV regions from time to time to evaluate activities
- Ensure the improvement and growth of all PAV locations in-line with set-out goals of the organization
- Developmentofyearly PAV target/sales forecast to align with the corporate revenue objective
- Development of the sale and marketing mix strategies towards achieving the set targets.
- Regular reporting on sales, marketing and branding activities, while ensuring submission of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to evaluate and measure performance against strategic plans, set target and revenue objectives.
- Come up with sales initiatives, branding, campaign activities and recommendations to management on how to enhance and improve revenue generation in each PAV regions.
- Any other task as assigned by line manager and management.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ background experience in the marketing and sales function, preferably in the ICT industry. A technology-savvy sales personnel is most desirable.
- Have a win-win attitude, be a team player, excellent leadership and teamwork skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for building meaningful relationships with stakeholders
- Advanced decision-making and problem-solving skill
- Business Development with rich technical sales management experience in a business center, cybercafé or ICT training outfit will be an added advantage.
- Strong customer service, sales and management skills for generating revenue
- Advanced presentation and persuasive skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 26th October, 2021.