Property Manager in a Real Estate Company
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
How to Apply
Beacongate Limited – Our client, a Real Estate company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Property Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a prudent Property Manager responsible for the direct management oversight of assigned commercial/residential properties.
- The goal is to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction, and revenue.
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations, health and security standards, and energy efficiency requirements.
- Manage all aspects of assigned properties.
- Design business plans for assigned properties that suit customers’ needs.
- Inspect and arrange maintenance to meet standards.
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Working closely with the Marketing and Services Manager to ensure a high level of continuity throughout the core business.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations, tenders, and sales displays.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products.
- Maintain a positive, productive relationship with tenants.
- Negotiate leases/contracts with contractors in a timely and reliable manner.
- Advertise and market vacant spaces to attract tenants.
- Collect receivable accounts and handle operating expenses.
- Develop and manage annual budgets by forecasting requirements and analyzing variances, data, and trends.
- Research organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc in a related field.
- 7 – 10 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as Property Manager/Business Development Manager in a Real Estate Company.
- Customer focus and bottom line orientation.
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Well-organized with excellent time management skills.
- Strong presentation, negotiation, and interpersonal capabilities, both internal and external.
- Fully understanding property management and its financial aspects.
- In-depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management.
- Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and software.
N300,000 – N400,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 28th March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Property Manager in a Real Estate Company
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.