Project Supervisor at The Straight Child Foundation
The Straight Child Foundation is a non-profit organization with the focus of advocacy and improved care for childhood deformities and disabilities. Due to the high incidence in the society, we focus on Cerebral Palsy and Clubfoot. We also hold holistic outreaches bearing in mind that good health is totalistic.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Supervisor
- A Project Supervisor is needed for immediate employment in a Non-Governmental Organisation based in Umuahia, Abia State.
- Support the Program Coordinator to manage the activities of the clubfoot program within an approved annual budget.
- Support the Program Coordinator to compile reports for local and International partner(s), and other donors.
- Assist The Straight Child Foundation with other clubfoot program-related tasks as needed.
- Monitor and supervises the activities of the community Awareness Officers to ensure that adequate awareness is created in all the States where we have clinics. This will include examining the weekly strategic plans of these officers through the clinic coordinators.
- Support the activities of the Accountant and Program Coordinator to ensure that funds are spent responsibly and accounted for in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Assist in planning and programmatic review with the Foundation and its International partner, and other stakeholders.
- Monitor and supervises the activities of the Clinic Assistants to ensure that adequate communication is maintained with parents of children enrolled in the clinics to ensure compliance. This will include confirming that follow-up calls are made by the Clinic Assistants to the parents of the enrolled children, at least, on a weekly basis.
- Perform other administrative functions as would be necessary from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science or Public health
- Ability to multitask and work independently and collaboratively to meet weekly, monthly, and quarterly deadlines
- Good communication skills and ability to present documents and activity reports clearly
- Experience in team management, coordination, problem-solving and working under pressures to deliver a quality product is require
- Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years of professional work experience, with some knowledge or background in non-profits organization
- Experience in project management Techniques is an added advantage
- Familiarity with private foundation approaches, requirements, and processes.
N100,000 – N150,000 / Month
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Project Supervisor at The Straight Child Foundation
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria