Project Manager at Prime Progress
Prime Progress is a solutions-focused media outlet documenting how people are solving social problems in Nigeria. We also investigate repressive cultural, religious and societal practices that hold people down and prevent them from fulfilling their dreams and becoming healthier and happier. We produce deep analysis on the social issues and help the audience understand issues beyond the surface.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the team expands, we need an experienced operations manager to effectively coordinate programmes, manage inter-dependencies, oversee risk assessment, and introduce or lead change efforts towards growth and sustainability.
- Play an active role in the design of the transition programme, monitoring its progress actively and spearheading the necessary corrective action.
- Enforce the project’s focus and delivery.
- Ensure quality assurance and programme integrity and coherence.
- Manage communications with all stakeholders.
- Manage the risks for a successful project outcome.
- Work with the business development manager and Managing Directors to create positive change, growth and sustainability ideas.
- Initiate extra activities and management interventions to fill identified gaps.
- Report the progress of the programme at regular intervals to the Managing Director.
- Manage the programme’s budget, and monitor expenditure and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the programme progresses.
- Facilitate the appointment of quality individuals to the project team.
- Ensure that the project is delivered with quality within time and budget.
- Seek and manage third-party contributions to the programme.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree / BSc / MPhil / MSW qualification with 3 – 6 years work experience.
- Excellent negotiation skills and understanding of the procurement process
- Good knowledge of programme and project management methods, including MSP and PRINCE2 (dividing the project into manageable bits
- Excellent knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures
- Problem-solving skills.
- Strong and effective leadership, management and interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to command respect and create a sense of community amongst team members.
- Excellent programme planning, monitoring and controlling techniques.
- Strong business development skills
N120,000 – N180,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and work samples to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Project Manager at Prime Progress
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria