Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Legrande Engineering Services is a subsidiary of Legrande Properties was established in 2002, and became a limited liability company in 2014. The company was registered to carry out business as builders and building contractors, to engage in construction, repairs, architecture, and alteration of buildings and structures of all kinds. Also, to contract for and undertake the supply of materials and labour for construction and related works. As a result of our high-level competence, We have enjoyed providing services for the Federal, State and Local Governments, in addition to private organizations and individuals. The company’s office in both Abuja and Lagos with a compliment of seasoned engineering, technical and administrative staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Structuring and closing complex mixed-finance deals with multiple lenders, including managing due diligence process
- Assisting in negotiating pricing and other terms for the acquisition of property, and evaluating and helping secure zoning and other local government entitlements required for development
- Preparing and maintaining predevelopment budget, development budget, construction cost, operating budget, project timeline, and other project underwriting
- Negotiating and drafting letters of intent (LOI) for purchase with sellers, and applying significant knowledge of regulations and industry standards to proposals, applications, and closings, including legal and project document review, and day-to-day decisions
- Facilitating community and public agency support and approvals of master plan changes as will be required to adjust to the market, including zoning, permitting, and financing requirements.
- Serving as a primary point of contact with partner agencies, community organizations, political officials and funders in existing and new markets
- Collaborating with partner agencies and/or independently identifying potential sites and conducting due diligence around sites
- Managing design process to ensure compliance / waiver / approval by City, State, and Federal approval, financing sustainability, and design standards
- Preparing project feasibility analysis and making recommendations to the senior leadership team for advancing projects
- Managing construction bidding / pricing process for inclusion in the final project budget, and reviewing legal documents for structuring, risk management, and tax issues
- Other duties as assigned by the MD / CEO and COO.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4 – 10 years work experience
- Leadership and initiative skills
- Language and mathematical skills
- Reasoning ability and computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal and multi-tasking abilities.
- Analytical and project management skills
- Oral communication and technical skills
- Written communication and teamwork skills
- Motivation and adaptability skills
Application Deadline 31st May, 2022.