Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Telnet Nigeria Limited is a digital transformation company. Our mission is to deliver technology-enabled business solutions efficiently and cost-effectively to the optimum satisfaction of our customers through an enabling work environment where our staff is inspired to be the best they can be. We are a customer-centric organization and we demonstrate this by always anticipating, understanding and excelling at meeting the needs of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Implementation and Support Engineer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Understanding of solution scope, design and customer requirement before embarking of project with my team.
- Meet with clients, review clients’ requirements, organize pre-installation surveys do effective costing and budgeting.
- Review and ensure correct invoice are sent to client, follow up and ensure payment, performance bond is picked- up and delivered accordingly by the account officer.
- Monitor new projects and implementation plan.
- Conduct pre-installation site survey and project initiation workshop to review customer’s requirements.
- Provide support to subordinates on all project related issues
Qualifications / Skills Required
- Candidates should possess a B.Eng with 2 – 5 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 4th May, 2022.