Programs and Learning Intern at Eko Innovation Centre
Eko Innovation Centre is an Innovation Centre created to foster the growth and development of start-ups and entrepreneurship in Nigeria. Here, we take them from concept to commercialization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programs and Learning Intern
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support in the development and implementation of strategic plans and roadmaps for learning and development opportunities and initiatives, including continued education, policy, and data training.
- Provide administrative and logistical support for all programs, events, and learning initiatives.
- Participate in meetings, events, and training sessions to gain a comprehensive understanding of the organization's programs and initiatives.
- Contribute to the overall success of the organization by collaborating with team members and providing support as needed.
- Assist in building and implementing training programs relevant to techies, tech-preneurs, and startups to enable their enterprise development.
- Help with the management and co-development of all programmatic elements of hackathons, pre-acceleration (Hackathon & Incubation) & acceleration programs.
- Assist in the management and implementation of tech training programs, and contribute to achieving revenue goals.
- Support in the development and implementation of communications strategies for all programs and initiatives at Eko Institute of Technology.
- Assist in creating and distributing marketing materials, such as brochures, flyers, and email campaigns, to promote the organization's programs and events.
- Provide support in coordinating and implementing media and public relations activities to raise awareness of Eko Institute of Technology's programs and initiatives.
- Assist in creating and maintaining a media and press contact list.
- Support in the planning, coordination and implementation of events and webinars.
- Provide assistance in data analysis and report of communication metrics.
- Support the team in updating the organization's website and social media accounts, ensuring that all content is up-to-date and accurate.
- Assist in drafting articles, blog posts, and other written communications to be distributed to media outlets and other external stakeholders.
Community Management Support:
- Assist in the management and moderation of online communities, such as social media groups and forums, to foster engagement and discussion among members.
- Help to maintain a database of community members and their contact information.
- Assist in the management of community mentorship programs.
- Support in the development and implementation of community outreach and engagement campaigns.
- Must also reside in Ikoyi and it's environs (COMPULSORY).
- Support in organizing and planning community events and meetups to bring members together and foster networking and collaboration.
- Provide support in creating and distributing surveys and other forms of feedback to gather insights from the community.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification with 0 – 1 year work experience.
N50,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 1st February, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Programs and Learning Intern at Eko Innovation Centre
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.