Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Eko Innovation Centre is an Innovation Centre created to foster the growth and development of start-ups and entrepreneurship in Nigeria. Here, we take them from concept to commercialization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager (Learning)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
About The Role
- The Project Manager Learning will be responsible for the strategic development, implementation, execution, and coordination of a training school, training programmes and learning initiatives for EIC.
- The focus is to build training programs relevant to techies, techprenuers and start-ups to enable their enterprise development.
- Acts as the Program lead and Project manager for our Learning and Development program
- Builds out a strategic plan and roadmap for Learning and Development opportunities and initiatives, including Continued Education, policy and data trainings
- Prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions
- Works with cross-functional teams to develop and design our UX team trainings
- Maintains and refines research programs and initiatives, establishing best practices, next steps and outcomes
- Coordinates resources across multiple projects and teams
- Contributes to program processes and tools, updating databases and initiating improvements where needed.
- Partners with Researchers and other Research Ops & Program Managers on program areas such as the Continued Education Series and contributes to other research team programs and initiatives when needed
- Facilitates relationships between teams, moves initiatives forward, finds resources, raises concerns to appropriate owners early and resolves open issues that prevent progress
- Hold the line when schedule or progress is in jeopardy while maintaining respectful relationships
- Predicts roadblocks and obstacles and establishes meetings or integration points between teams
- 3-5 years of Program or Project Management experience
- 2+ years in experience creating learning and educational programs for teams
- Experience with communication, organisation and juggling multiple priorities
- Track record of operating independently and delivering results
- Skilled in learning content development
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience collaborating effectively across multiple functions.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties and changing priorities.
- Possess professional maturity, cultural sensitivity, and the integrity that exemplifies Eko Innovation’s values.
- Strong ability to be analytical (quantitative and qualitative), problem solve, think big picture, and get into the weeds.
- Strong experience with leading teams/projects using agile practices.
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management.
- High level of proficiency with Google suite(sheets, docs, slides) and communication technologies, such as Slack and Zoom.
Leadership and Growth Behaviors:
- Act like An Owner: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- Externally Focused: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- Performance Driven and Accountable: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- Fast/Agile: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- Develop self and others: Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential.
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- Smart Risk: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
N300,000 – N350,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candiates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 11th May, 2022.