Program Coordinator at Secours Islamique France (SIF)
Secours Islamique France (SIF) is a Non-Governmental Organization of international solidarity based in France. Founded in 1991, SIF is a non-profit and non-political organization that intends to help, to bring relief and to protect the lives of those threatened by natural disasters, armed conflicts or by economic collapse. SIF provides its help in respect of cultural diversity, without any distinction of origin, religion or gender.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Program Coordinator – M/F
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Full time
Duration: 6 months, renewable
Contract start date: ASAP
Description of the Offer
- Under the supervision of the head of mission, the Program coordinator will be iin charge of the fundraising, grants management, supervision of programs and the program team.
Your main responsibilities are the following (evolving and non exhaustive list):
- Contribute to the elaboration of the mission’s operational strategy in line with SIF’s global strategy and Nigeria country strategy: context analysis and its evolution, needs assessment analysis, elaboration of problem trees and identification of solutions, project design, proposal writing, budgeting and HR dimensioning.
- Elaborate donors reports according to the deadlines.
- Elaborate ad hoc reports: mission, follow-up, survey, training, etc. as needed.
- Foster team spirit, ensuring that the individuals work effectively together as a team to achieve the project objectives.
- Ensure the respects of the projects procurement procedures.
- Ensure proper conception of the projects: needs assessments, baseline survey, project design (log frames, work plans, budgets, technical sheets…).
- Propose a technical approach as well as a financial, human and logistical scope for the programs to be implemented
- Ensure that program objectives meet sustainability requirements and, if required, compliance with established norms and standards
- Master’s Degree in Humanitarian Action, Social Sciences, Economics, International Relation or any other related topics.
- Leadership skills and a supportive management style (experience managing national and expatriate staff).
- Strong communication skills, with excellent written and spoken English.
- Minimum of 3 years of previous experience in humanitarian work.
- Minimum of 1 year at a key program and team management position.
- Proven capacity of strategic thinking, including identifying, analyzing and responding to opportunities and challenges with the ability to translate these into practical plans of action.
- Remuneration according to profile.
- Per diem, guesthouse.
- Health insurance – 60% covered by SIF.
- Repatriation/liability insurance – 100% covered by SIF.
- Break allowance during the 3 and 9 month breaks.
- Airfare to and from the mission location to home – paid by SIF at 6 and 12 months.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Program Coordinator at Secours Islamique France (SIF)
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.