MOPSON Pharmaceutical Limited develops, produces, and market drugs licensed for use as medications. MOPSON pharmaceutical limited are makers of both ethical and generic medications. The company’s products are all registered with the National Agency for Food and Drugs Administration Control (NAFDAC) in compliance with the statutory regulation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Pharmacist
Location: Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Organize all solid forms production activities in line with production schedule while assuring quality and quantity delivery in due time as per required production schedule.
- This to be done within the framework of regulatory compliance and operating within high standards of cGMP, HSE, environmental protection and good working practices.
- Production of high quality Pharmaceutical products in accordance with cGMP principles.
- Will be in charge of Syrup, Dry syrup or Tableting section. Production Pharmacist will plan and initiate production of the required production volumes of products.
- Maintain good relationship with subordinates, peer organizational units and external units. Foster Sandoz culture and instill high performance thinking in production personnel.
- Attend to any other work related assignment, which may be given by the superior.
- Deputise for Production Pharmacist in their absence (if necessary).
- Drive productivity and efficiency in all processes while ensuring the highest levels of quality and safety in each process.
- Update and enforce cGMP, compliance, safety, security and ecological regulations.
- Control correctness/completeness of batch documentation and production records. Review at prescribed intervals data entries of production documents.
- Seeking continuous improvements of productivity, working environment and awareness of responsibilities of production personnel towards market needs.
- Guide and train subordinates towards excellent work performance.
- Qualified persons should possess a B.Pharm as a minimum qualification
- 3-5 years production experience in a Pharmaceutical Industry experience preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.