Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manufacturer
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- You’ll take full responsibility for your area of production – ensuring smooth running and troubleshooting problems.
- But the role is about more than just efficiency. Our commitment to innovation runs through the whole business.
- So we’ll look to you to spot and take every opportunity to improve quality, safety and performance.
- Converting inputs into outputs, using physical resources to provide the desired utilities to the customer while meeting the organizations objectives of effectiveness, efficiency and adaptability.
You’ll Love it Because:
- You’ll get to make an impact like never before.
- You’ll be responsible for your own projects – we can’t wait to listen to your ideas.
- The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better.
- Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you.
- And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
You’ll Succeed Because:
- You excel in a fast-paced, target-driven environment.
- You put your and your colleagues’ safety first.
- You speak up if you see that something could be done better.
- You’re a creative problem solver, open to change who wants to take responsibility for what you do.
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Reckitt is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law.
- All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need