Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
We seek applicants with required skills and competencies to occupy the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Working Hours: Full-time
- We seek applicants with the essential competencies to occupy the undermentioned position.
- Reporting to the Head, Pharma Plant Operations, the incumbent will be expected to plan, coordinate, drive and provide leadership for the production process team to achieve output and efficiency targets.
- The preferred candidate should possess a B.Pharm Degree, Membership of a relevant professional body with at least 7 years of relevant Pharmaceutical Manufacturing experience.
- Candidates must demonstrate a high level of competence in Pharmaceutical production processes and possess strong people skills.
- He/ she must be results-driven, dedicated to delivering sustainable high quality performance with excellent knowledge of Pharmaceutical cGMP and exposure to stringent international Audits.
- Attractive and negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 9th May, 2022.