Production Assistant at the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) – We coordinate and unify the petroleum policies of its Member Countries and ensure the stabilization of oil markets in order to secure an efficient, economic and regular supply of petroleum to consumers, a steady income to producers and a fair return on capital for those investing in the petroleum industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Assistant
Job Code: 8.4.05
Location: Vienna, Austria
- We require the services of a Production Assistant in the Public Relations and Information Department.
- Phototypesetting the OPEC Review and the Annual Report.
- Preparing and updating the Press Background Information for Conferences.
- Preparing various brochures and booklets for OPEC meetings and seminars.
- Assisting other staff in processing news and articles as required.
- Carries out any other tasks assigned by the relevant superiors as pertain to his/her background, qualifications and position.
- Secondary School Certificate plus special courses
- Work experience: 3 years
Skills and Knowledge:
- Layout programs
- Printing techniques
- MS Office
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service orientation
- Initiative and integrity
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Monthly basic salary of (€ 3,370 x 12 per year), with tax-free benefits and six-week annual leave.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please complete the Application Form which can be downloaded HERE and sent to:
Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC),
Finance & Human Resources Department,
A-1010 Vienna – Austria.
Send softcopies of the Applications to: [email protected] using “Job Code 2.1.04” as the Subject of the email.
Click Here to Download Application Form (Ms Word)
Click Here for More Information
- After sending your application document an automatic reply will be sent to confirm the successful submission of the documents.
- Acknowledgments will only be sent to short-listed candidates
Application Deadline 12th March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Production Assistant at the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.