Product Pricing & Analysis Personnel at Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Pricing & Analysis Personnel
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
Career level: Mid-Senior level
- To ensure that existing and new products are competitively priced in line with the financial target of the company and competition as a guide.
- Provide management with information relevant to aid decision making and steer the company towards profitability.
Product Profitability Analysis:
- Review, analyze and validate accuracy and profitability of new tariff plans.
- Monitor pricing to ensure that the objectives are achieved (acquisitions/usage/revenue).
- Monitor the ongoing competitively and profitability of product prices
- Review and analysis pricing of new products/promos to ensure profitability and approval in line with DOA.
- Carry out Post-Launch Analysis of new products and promos.
Segment-Wise Revenue Analysis:
- Monthly Analysis of Data Plans for profitability
- Monthly Analysis of New Activations. Checking contribution to revenue vis a vis Cost of Acquisition
- Bucket Wise revenue analysis (detailed break-down of revenue for planning purposes)
- Ensure AOP/Revised AOP is strictly adhered to. Flash & Forecast reviewed and submitted promptly/Ensure the month end Business Review presentation submitted as per due date
- Update monthly template on expense category showing detailed expense breakup, rate/volume analysis and continuously identify opex savings initiatives
Innovation: Value addition ideas and Implementation:
- To Provide and implement 1 value adding idea per quarter
Ensure delivery of BPA Reports assigned as per BPA Calendar:
- BPA Reports
- Timely delivery of reports.
- Quality in the delivery of reports
Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- Graduate Degree: HND / B.Sc. and MBA / ACA will be an added advantage
- Advanced Knowledge of SQL script writing and data mining techniques
- Data Analysis
- Research & Data Gathering
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Excel, Word & PPT
- Application Knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Tariffing, Product Pricing & Performance Analysis
Other requirements (Behavioural etc.):
- Analytical Thinking
- Communication skills
- Business Insights
- Attention to Details
- Organizational Awareness
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of, among others, their race, disability, their race, disability, religion or gender.
- All employment opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need
Thank you for viewing: Product Pricing & Analysis Personnel at Airtel Nigeria
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.