Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product & Advertising Operations Associate
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Jumia advertising Sponsored Product Analyst / Ops will be responsible for growing Advertising Revenue in Nigeria by managing campaigns from A to Z across our Sponsored Products and Display ad servers.
- Marketing & Advertising Campaign Management: Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to campaign & product performance in Sponsored Products and Google Ad Manager
- Campaign Optimization: Responsible for driving campaign KPIs through the day-to-day campaign optimization and regular alignment with key account managers
- Troubleshooting: manage escalation to Commercial Key Account Managers as well as Advertising colleagues to resolve any client, product, or technical issues
- KPI management: Operate based on specific quality focused-outcomes for KPIs like Return on Advertising Spend (ROAS), Click-Through Rate (CTR), and Conversions
- Communication specialist: Efficient at communicating improvements for campaigns and getting buy-in from internal stakeholders
- University Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years previous experience in an Ad Ops or Analyst type of role, preferably in an advertising-related environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong team-working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment with a passion for making an impact.
- Hands-on experience working with business intelligence tools such as PowerBI, DataStudio
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Passionate about online advertising, marketing, data, analytics, and technology
- Strong critical thinking analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set
- Passionate about data & reporting
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high demand
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills (written, spoken, listening)
- Ability to communicate effectively with Partners and Management
- Action and results-driven
- Well-organized / structured
- Comfortable working with Business Intelligence tools
- Analytical mindset
- Great attention to detail
- Trend-aware – can easily identify trends in the tool and communicate these
- Positive attitude and can-do spirit
- N200,000 – N280,000 monthly (Openly Negotiable).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 5th July, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.