Procurement Specialist at Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited
Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Specialist
- Ensure significant cost savings and efficiencies in procurement and delivery of materials to support company’s operations.
- Ensure timely and cost-effective acquisition of the best possible quantity and quality of materials.
- Request quotes and proposals from suppliers and contractors, then evaluate their cost-effectiveness.
- Verify that approved suppliers and vendors adhere to the company’s standards and requirements in order to avoid delivering substandard materials for production.
- Ensure that invoices and payments from vendors are made in compliance with the company’s policies.
- Maintain effective time management with suppliers for service and product delivery.
- Produce frequent reports and statistics on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis or as may be requested and transmit same to Supply Chain Manager.
- Maintain the Plant Spend Analysis for all categories of materials.
- Ensure that all registered and approved suppliers, transporters, and subcontractors are regularly re-evaluated and re-certified in accordance with the company’s policies.
- Ensure prompt negotiation and Local Purchase Orders (LPOs) are completed within the allotted time.
- Verify that every detail on the Local Purchase Orders is accurate and plan deliveries so that they go off without a hitch.
Qualifications & Experience
- University Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Supply Chain Management, Accounting, Economics, Engineering or any other related fields
- Membership of relevant professional body(ies) is an added advantage
- Use of Microsoft office – MS Excel, MS Words and Power Point
- 1-3 years working experience
- Procurement and Logistics skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Procurement Specialist at Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria