Procurement Officer at Aspire Consulting
Aspire Consulting is an industry leader in Business/organizational development and custom learning. Celebrating business success since Aspire was founded in 2012, we recognize what it takes to build learning strategies, develop talent, and improve results. We are proud of the partnerships we have formed around the globe and achievements made along the way.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an astute procurement officer to oversee purchasing activities and ensure that purchased items are both cost-efficient and of high quality.
- The procurement officer's responsibilities include supervising staff, maintaining positive supplier relations, evaluating supply options, approving purchases, and maintaining accurate records.
- To be successful as a procurement officer you should have an analytical mind and keep up with product and service trends.
- Ultimately, a top procurement officer should be able to negotiate well and ensure that all purchases comply with company standards.
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company's procurement policies and procedures.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- A minimum of an HND is required.
- 1+ years of experience as a procurement officer or in a similar position.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Attention to Detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
N1,500,000 – N1,700,000 annually.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Procurement Officer at Aspire Consulting
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.