PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria – Our client, an FMCG Company (a top player in the Agribusiness Value Chain and Consumer Goods) in West and Central Africa, with a special interest in Plantation, Inputs-Provision, Sourcing, Origination and Processing, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Processing Manager
Location: Makurdi, Benue
Employment Type: Full-time
- The incumbent of the role will be responsible for ensuring that the processing objectives for the company are achieved in a timely, cost-efficient manner in line with set quality parameters.
- Devise and implement the company’s processing strategy
- Drive the achievement of the processing target on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Manage and nurture a team of processing officers in various locations.
- Deliver the local processing volume targets
- Develop and foster sustainable and strategic partnerships with key local processors for crops
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline from a reputable university (Minimum of 2:1).
- Qualified Expatriates are welcome to apply
- Experience working with multinational companies in the food sector operating in Nigeria will be an added advantage
- Should have exposure in Project Management either in the Edible Oil or Rice Processing Industry
- General understanding and knowledge of the key consumer goods markets in Nigeria.
- Minimum of 10 years of cognate experience working in a position either as a Plant Manager or Factory Manager with reputable bulk food / edible Oil companies in Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline Friday, 17th September, 2021.