International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Control Technician, Packaging
Ref No: 30008648
Loaction: Sagamu Brewery, Ogun
Job Type: Full time
- The primary function of this position is to Performs optimization /modifications of process control systems
- Supports the installations of process control systems. Maintain, calibrate, repair equipment, optimize Packaging equipment and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Comply with safety, health and environmental procedures and legislation
- Maintain safety and housekeeping standards
- Locate plant, equipment, spares, and relevant documentation / systems
- Plan and prepare the job
- Contribute to self and team development
- Apply 5S standards and practices in the workplace
- Operate and control the process according to SOP’s
- Conduct autonomous maintenance
- Manage quality at source
- Improve personal competence and flexibility
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
- Carry out repairs / maintenance
- Continuously improve (optimize) plant, process equipment and systems
- Operate plant and process equipment
- Calibrate instruments
- Communicate effectively in teams
- Analytical ability and attention to detail
- Motivated self-starter with high energy levels
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills Team player.
- Display initiative and ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organisation, within a team environment and with suppliers
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc./ HND in Electrical Engineering.
- 2 Years on the job training with SKAP completed.
Traits & Competences Required:
- Interpret process description specifications and conduct modifications / optimisations of process control software as per specifications and software standards. Identify process control software deviations and resolve or recommend solutions.
- Support the development of and upgrade preventative maintenance procedures for process control systems.
- Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions, working with manufacturers and field representatives as necessary to procure replacement parts.
- Maintain working knowledge of new technology instrumentation, software, etc., through reading and/or attending conferences, workshops or other training.
- Support the process control software change management process.
- Maintain process control software integrity and security.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 24th June, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.