Nampak Nigeria Limited – We are a frontline multinational manufacturing company with clientele cutting across the major sector of the economy.
In our drive to maintain our leadership position through quality service, applications are required from suitably qualified applicants for the position below:
Job Title: Plant Maintenance Coordinator
- A qualified Engineering graduate with Certified Accreditation where the preferred Engineering Course is Maintenance Management.
- A related Field in Inventory Management Experience & Knowledge of Material Resource Planning and Scheduling is a definite advantage.
- Possession of excellent Analytical, IT Skills with expertise in Computer Skills especially in Excel, Word, Microsoft Project Planning (Microsoft Office> Skills.
- Should be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be hardworking, honest, dedicated, self-disciplined, Team player.
- Have good communication & Interpersonal skills and must be fluent in the English Language.
- Qualified Artisan will be advantageous.
- Should have experience in Technical Drawings and workings on AutoCAD, CAD 3D 2010 & later.
- At least 5 years of extensive Knowledge of Manufacturing Can & Ends is another advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st August, 2021.