Plant Engineer at Electronic Payplus Limited
Electronic Payplus Limited is a customer-focused, smart card and payment solution service provider incorporated in 2004. The company commenced operations in 2005 with POS terminal deployment and changed its line of business to Smart card production and personalization in 2009. Electronic Payplus Limited is known for its world-class service delivery and has been doing business in both the financial and non-financial sectors of the Nigerian economy as well as in regions beyond Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure regular routine maintenance on all the Production Machines.
- Carry-out regular preventive maintenance on all Production Machines.
- Ensure strict adherence to the Quality Control Procedures.
- Prompt resolution of all customer-related issues.
- Ensure proper supervision of your concerned unit or group to foster proper process quality assurance. You will be held liable for any issue arising from improper process supervision and implementation.
- Regular technology research and application to processes and procedures.
- Develop monthly reports of machine performance.
- Liaise with external service supports on all issues on the machines and also ensure that they carry out their required duties as captured in SLAs appropriately at least once every two weeks.
- Carry out regular corrective maintenance on all the Production machines every day as required.
- Ensure weekly meetings / training hold and are communicated to Production staff.
- BSc / HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a similar manufacturing sector out of which 2 years must have been on the supervisory level.
- Practical hands-on experience in troubleshooting and diagnosing of machine faults.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies will be an added advantage.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrated experience with MS Word, MS Excel and related programs
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates residing in Lagos Island, Lekki-Ajah, Ibeju-Lekki axis are encourage to apply
Application Deadline 8th March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Plant Engineer at Electronic Payplus Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.