Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose to improve the quality of human life by helping people do more, feel better, live longer. Every day, we help improve the health of millions of people around the world by discovering, developing and manufacturing innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We are building a stronger purpose and performance culture underpinned by our values and expectations – so that together we can deliver extraordinary impact for patients and consumers and make GSK a brilliant place to work.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist Intern
Ref No: 322759
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
- As an Pharmacist Intern, you will be responsible for providing general administrative assistance for the department to the various projects as assigned to ensure that project objectives and timelines are met.
- You will also be responsible for the documentation management, the organization in the regulatory archive and file room, and you will also maintain a database of documents (files, CDs, samples).
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Supports the RAEs with Dossier compilation
- Follows up with NAFDAC on Advertisement application processing
- Submits correspondence to NAFDAC under the supervision of the RAEs and RAM
- Supports the RAM on e-archiving project
- Follow up on manual artwork approval by internal stakeholders under the supervision of the RAEs o ensure timelines for artwork reviews are met
- Provides general administrative assistance for the department
- Carries out duties as specified by the RAM
- Support Marketing and Sales in event planning and execution
- Visit the field to observe sales/ business calls
- Communicate with the sales field staff as a liaison.
- Processes and manages Regulatory Agency statutory payments (Drafts, cheques, bank transfers and payments etc. with Finance department in the absence of the industrial trainee)
- Manages file and Document retention activities with the supervision of the RAEs and RAM
- Completes all Trainings roll out by the department
- Bachelor’s Degree holder in Pharmacy
- Proficiency in English Language
- Ability to plan and organize work
- Quick adaptation to continuously increasing responsibilities.
- Good communication and good interpersonal Skills
- Computer literacy (Microsoft word and Excel)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply