Personal Assistant to Chief Excellence Officer at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to Chief Excellence Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Handling errands and day-to-day tasks as requested.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Proper & detailed research on tasks as outlined.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs Management of the CEO’s social media.
- Responding to messages as required on behalf of the CEO
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel, accommodation and logistical arrangements
- Executing confidential tasks as given by the CEO
Qualification and Skills
- Candidates should possess a High School Degree or B.Sc. Degree in an Administrative course with at least 1 year relevant work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Management of all travel arrangements
- Routing/escalating/resolving queries as required
- Management and drafting of personal correspondence
- Maintains and treats with strict discretion and confidence the matters and affairs of the CEO’s office
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to research and retrieve information quickly.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Maintain a positive attitude and handle stress in ways that do not negatively impact others
- Flag and debate issues constructively.
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks that may be deemed necessary
- Proactiveness and Resilience
- Ability to take initiative when required
- Building relationships/partnerships
- Confidentiality & discretion
- Agility, adaptability & flexibility
- Negotiation skills.
- Great attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Drive for results and ensuring excellence in all activities
- Time and self-management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st January, 2023.
- This is a fully onsite position, not currently available for remote or hybrid.
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Personal Assistant to Chief Excellence Officer at eHealth4everyone
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.