ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything – people, information, and services. We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Performance Management Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
Function: Performance Management
Reporting to: Executive Director, Corporate Services
Travel Frequency: Occasionally
Purpose of the Job
- The purpose of the Performance Management and productivity Specialist is to develop and execute programs and projects to evaluate, measure, and improve employee productivity and performance.
Expected Key Results:
- Monitor performance
- Measure performance against company’s defined competences.
- Software Management
- Knowledge transfer
- Workforce Development
- Productivity Measurement
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- Minimum of 2.2 / Upper Credit Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Social Science, Arts & Humanities and other related field.
- Best practices relating to employee performance management
- Sound knowledge of employment laws, regulations, and statutes.
- Experience and knowledge in Data Analytics.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of workforce planning, succession planning and strategic planning.
- Effectively communicating, both orally and written.
- Knowledge of project management principles, tools, and techniques.
- Critical thinking to identify problems, evaluate alternatives, and recommend effective solutions.
- Ability to develop and use of work simplification methods and statistical procedures.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Profiency level in the usage of Microsoft Office Suites eg, Excel, Powerpoint & Word
- Knowledge of human resources management principles, practices, and procedures.
- 4 years’ experience in performance management.
- Customer Focus
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st January, 2022.