People Operations Officer at Altara Credit Limited
Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded.
Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners to purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: People Operations Officer
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire for the role below for immediate employment “People Operations Officer”. This is a role where you will report directly to the People Operations Analyst.
- In this capacity, you will be responsible for Identifying and filling up the vacant roles as they arise within the showroom level capacity to operate in the most efficient way
- Manage hiring & onboarding at the showroom level
- Recruitment campaign for key roles
- Day to Day showroom administration
- Maintaining and Organizing up-to-date employees’ record
- Employee’s file audit
- Entails coming up with the right strategies to address culture and company-wide related issues
- Oversee operational activity in the showroom and make sure things are done to expected standards onboarding.
- Handling key projects and monitoring compliance in the showrooms with approval criteria
- Communicate employees’ issues and concerns
- Any other tasks as assigned by Team Lead.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Human Resources, Psychology, or Human-related discipline.
- 1 year+ experience in Human Resources or a related administrative assistant experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Someone looking to intern in a Human resource field will also be highly considered.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Extensive knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Ability to operate general office equipment.
- Salary: N55,000 – N66,000 / month.
- 7 – 21 days Paid Annual Leave (in addition to official Nigerian Public holidays)
- Healthcare Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Opportunity to join a growing company and work with brilliant and talented individuals.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th January, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: People Operations Officer at Altara Credit Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria