Eta Zuma Mining and Industries Limited provides premium solutions to businesses in the primary and secondary sectors of the economy, especially those in solid minerals, extractive industry, manufacturing industry and agriculture. Some of its clients are Zuma 828 Coal Limited, IMEX Mineral Resources and Processing Company, Zuma Energy Nigeria Limited, Zuma Steel W/A Limited, and Zuma Metals & Energy Resources Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payroll Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee, supervise payroll procedures, and ensure compliance with applicable laws and payroll statutory obligations.
- Ensure timely completion of payroll processes and submission.
- Oversee processing of payroll changes (e.g. new hires, terminations, raises).
- Maintain accurate records and prepare timely reports.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant statutory deductions accurately.
- Ensure all relevant variable allowances are captured accurately.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by Head HAM & Admin.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or it’s equivalent in any discipline.
- 3 – 6 years relevant work experience.
Skills and Behaviours:
- Good knowledge of payroll processes and procedures.
- Good relationship management and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively use MS Office applications.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good knowledge of relevant legislation and laws on wages.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (PDF format only) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted people will be contacted
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.