Adker Recruit – Our client, a multinational FMCG company based in Lagos, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packing Technician
Employment Type: Full Time
- The packer technician is responsible for the running and maintenance of the Packing Plant and its machinery.
- Carry out routine and schedule maintenance of all Instruments, electrical motors, and all Mechanical devices.
- Consult manufacturer manuals, circuit diagram and blueprints to determine tests and maintenance procedures for instruments, motors and mechanical assemblies.
- Coordinate both packing operation and machine maintenance together as a single responsibility and operate packaging machinery effectively to avoid any accidents. Complete packaging orders within the deadlines.
- Clean machines and work area at the end of every shift.
- Ensure that machines are working properly and safely.
- Troubleshoot equipment problems in a timely manner to avoid any delays and standby time.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematic and electrical code specifications.
- OND / HND in any of the Electrical / Electronics Engineering disciplines.
- 2 years of relevant professional experience in the industrial sector
- Excellent knowledge of Computer and IT
- Working knowledge of Instrumentation and Process Control Technology.
- Working knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers.
- Knowledge of PLC and Programming Techniques.
- Training in Industrial Process Automation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our client.