Centre For Research In Enterprise and Action In Management (CREM) is a service provider in the areas of Research, Enterprise, Workforce Management training delivery across Nigeria and West Africa. CREM is set to equip organization’s human resources with skills, competences and change creating capacities.
CREM's focus is on People, Process and Technology and on how enabled change in each of these areas can lead to enhanced Service delivery and customer satisfaction. CREM’s services are delivered according to global best practices in partnership with the world’s leading technology vendors and partners. CREM offers services in research development, Enterprise, Consulting, Learning and Development, Entrepreneurship and Management
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Outsourcing Manager
Location: Ejigbo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of outsourcing procedures and methodologies
- Design and drive consistent and organized processes for outsourcing
- Ensure that bills are timely paid by our clients
- Input own agreements, service details and payment forecasts onto the Contracts Database and maintain all other systems as appropriate
- Manage outsourced deliverables and services for platform services
- Act as contact point between internal and external teams for outsourced projects.
- Organize, schedule and ensure the execution of training for outsourced staff.
- Ensure seamless recruitment, placement and management of outsourced staff
- Lead in the drive for the acquisition of new customers across all CREM’s business verticals.
- Co-ordinate all Outsourcing business efforts for seamless operations
Job Specifications / Requirements
- Minimum of HND / BSc in any discipline
- A Master's Degree / Relevant Professional Certification is an advantage
- Minimum of Seven ( 7) years hands – on experience in an outsourcing / HR Consulting firm with an existing clientele
- Outsourcing experience in an outsourcing outfit is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to the following email addresses: [email protected] , [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates without any hands-on experience in outsourcing should not forward their CVs as their applications will not be treated.
- For further enquiries, call: 08171644619
Application Deadline 31st July, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.