Metro Eyes Nigeria Limited was founded in 1982 and commenced opreations in 1984 in two practice domains: Ophthalmology and optometry services. Our strict adherence to industry standards and our relentless quest to serve people with care and respect has differentiated us from our contemporaries.
Metroeyes has invested in the state of the art technology to ensure that our customers get the highest quality of health care. We have also formed alliances and partnerships with some global partners bringing the best practices as adopted in advanced countries to the shores of our great nation Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Optometrist
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Consultation and treatment of patients with correct prescriptions.
- Perform refractions on patients to meet clinics standards.
- Accompany patients to the optical unit to select appropriate frames.
- Do patients recall as the need arises.
- Identify and pursue marketing leads.
- Maintain steady relationship with clients.
- Coordinate Screening programmes.
- Assist in digital marketing by providing contents, supports, etc.
- Review all dispensed jobs from the laboratory to ensure it fits the prescription.
- Liaise with the ophthalmologist and make necessary referrals as each case deserves.
- To work closely with the tariffs of HMOs or other organizations within Metro Eyes clientele base.
- Supervise optical and laboratory activities.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Applicant must possess a Doctor of Optometry (O.D) Degree.
- Must be registered with the Optometry and Dispensing Opticians Board of Nigeria (ODOBN) with evidence of current practicing License.
- Must be Computer literate and show proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Pay & Benefits
- Pay – Generous compensation based on industry standards.
- Benefits – Leave allowance, pension, HMO.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th January, 2022.