Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Kimberly Ryan Limited – Our client, a thriving Garment Design and Manufacturing business located at the Isolo industrial complex is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Isolo, Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager, who will be primarily responsible for facilitating day-to-day operations, developing and enforcing policies, ensuring required resources are provided, monitoring performance, adhering to financial plans, supervising sales, and providing administrative oversight.
- Facilitate the day-to-day operations of the organization
- Help develop effective policies and review existing policies as required
- Supervise the quality control function
- Provide the engagement and leadership required to motivate employees and keep them effective
- Monitor customer satisfaction with production quality
- Complete a variety of administrative tasks that facilitates the smooth operations of the organization, and support the GM in effectively leading the organization. This will include designing and producing documents and reports, preparing information for meetings.
- Keep a pulse on the internal working environment and address any incidents that may require further attention
Qualifications / Skills
- A University Degree and Advanced Degrees / Certificates
- Professional experience in a role that has supported/acted on behalf of c-suite or executive-level business professionals
- Experience as at least a production supervisor capacity within a Production Company
- Computer literate and comfortable with MS Office software
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Understanding of urgency and ability to gauge situations and appropriate action
- Superior communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask and complete a high volume of tasks autonomously
- Exceptional professionalism, discretion, and integrity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 28th February, 2022.