Owens and Xley Consults – Our client, a bespoke Lagos-based Food company that specializes in event catering and lunch orders, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- On behalf of our client, we seek to fill the role of an Operations Manager to supervise operations, drive compliance and oversee employee relations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee availability of inventory, food preparation, logistics, and order fulfilment to customers.
- Pursue actively, the timely execution of strategic & operational objectives within a defined budget.
- Ensure the availability of suitable and sufficient resources for efficient operations (e.g. people, tools, equipment etc.)
- Attend pre-opening meetings to provide daily information about special projects/events.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are strictly observed, recorded and archived.
- Monitor customer interaction across e-commerce channels and on the shop floor to enforce compliance when responding to customer inquiries and when processing orders.
- Monitor the quality of the product and service provided.
- Keep to budgets and maintain financial and administrative record.
- Track people operations capacity and capability requirements and recommend training needs or oversee hiring where necessary.
- Oversee the end-to-end process of hiring, training, supervising and motivating permanent and temporary staff.
- Enforce across board, adherence to the company’s code of conduct between staff and customers.
- Schedule staff, organize rotas and post shift schedules timely.
- Ensure the opening and closing procedures for staff are completed
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a supervisory role in the hospitality industry.
- Sound knowledge of Event Management procedures.
- Attend pre-opening meetings to provide daily information about special and kitchen projects/events.
- Ability to forcast material requirements and create cost-effective budgets.
- Ability to manage people of diverse culture, ethnicity and background.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to create staff schedule and rotas
- Familiarity with HSE techniques and standards.
- Schedule kitchen staff and post shift schedules timely.
- Ensure the opening and closing procedures for kitchen staff are completed.
N80,000 – N100,000 / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 8th September, 2021.